Library opening with limited services from 12.01.2021 – Campus Saarbrücken
From 12.01.2021 we can offer our services to you again in a limited scope.
The current opening hours are: Monday to Friday from 10 am to 4 pm.
We kindly ask you to observe the currently valid distance and hygiene rules during your on-site visit and to wear a mouth-nose covering at all times.
The following is currently possible:
- Borrowing ordered media via the self-check-out station. A valid library card is required for this. Items will be ready for pickup from the second business day after ordering through the library catalog.
The Interlibrary Loan Department will contact you by e-mail regarding interlibrary loans that are ready for pickup.
If you would like to borrow media from the course reserve collections, please contact our lending department (Ausleihe) by e-mail.
- The contactless registration for library use for UdS members only. Please fill out the online self-registration form first and then send an e-mail with the subject "New registration" to the lending department (Ausleihe). The staff will then get in touch with you about the further procedure.
- The return of borrowed media.
- The processing of particularly urgent print orders via our photo centre; information on this can be found here.
- The use of our digital services via VPN (only for UdS members).
- The use of the electronic document delivery service ELiSa.
All other services are currently not available!
Late fees will not be charged until the end of the lockdown. In the interest of everyone, we ask that you return reserved items within 7 business days in person or by mail. Thank you!
If you have any questions, please contact the information department (Information) by e-mail or use our contact form.