Regulations for restricted use of the library - Status 10.7.2020
It is currently possible to borrow and return media at the SULB and to use the printing service of the Fotostelle via electronic orders.
Current opening hours:
Monday - Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Great Reading Room is open to a limited number of people.
There surf stations will be available there for the use of electronic resources.
Two scanners are available in the front area of the Information Room.
The following is possible:
Ordering media from the SULB's magazines, the textbook collection and the philological libraries.
- Lending and return of media on the ground floor (hall) via the self-booking or return station.
- Please remove all your adhesive labels in advance.
- The ordered media will be available for collection for 5 days on the next opening day.
- Please note that we keep returned media in quarantine for 24 hours. We can therefore only provide the media concerned for pick-up the day after next.
- Media that have already been borrowed, with the exception of reservations and interlibrary loans, are currently automatically renewed. You will be notified in the event of a preregistration. The media must then be returned within one week.
- There are still no overdue fees.
- Acceptance of print orders via e-mail orders to the Fotostelle.
Collection and payment of print orders via the Fotostelle on the next working day.
Pick up after 16 o'clock at the hall counter.
- Interlibrary loan orders
We kindly ask you to pick up the already delivered orders at the hall counter as soon as possible.
If you no longer need them, please let us know so that we can return the media.
As not all libraries relevant to interlibrary loan are yet participating in the lending process again, new orders may currently be subject to longer waiting times.
Due to the current situation, there may also be longer waiting times for orders via ELiSa.
Regulations for access:
- The number of persons simultaneously admitted to the building remains limited.
- Please limit your stay in the library to the essentials.
- Please observe the obligation to keep a safe distance, observe the usual rules of hygiene and wear a mouth-nose cover.
- Please have your UdS card with cash replenishment in sufficient amount ready when you pick up print orders. If necessary, recharge the card at the machine in the entrance area before the employee contacts you.
- Access to the Information Room, the textbook collection and the Philological Libraries is not possible. The media from these areas can be ordered and some of them can be borrowed under extended conditions. These holdings are also kept in the collection shelves.
- Media from the reference collections and periodical volumes can be borrowed for 2 weeks, unless they are subject to special protection. An extension is not possible.
The copiers are currently not usable on site.
Please use our virtual information desk for your questions, which you can reach via our homepage.
We ask for your understanding for the measures taken. We will inform you about further developments here. Stay healthy!