Do you prefer to learn in a group? No problem!
We have three group work rooms. The two smaller rooms can accommodate up to six people, while the larger room, which is equipped with a smartboard, has space for up to ten.
- To book a group work space, the group must comprise at least two people. A single individual cannot reserve a group work room.
- Same-day bookings are also possible up to 15 minutes before you want to start using the room.
- Work Rooms 1 and 2 can be used on a walk-in basis if they are currently available, but priority is always given to reservations. Group Work Room 3 cannot be used without a reservation.
- The group work spaces are open from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- The rooms can be booked for a maximum of two hours.
- A group can make a maximum of two bookings a week.
- Reservations can be made no more than four weeks in advance.
- A booking confirmation email will not be sent. If the room booking system has accepted your booking application, the room will be reserved for your group at the requested time.
- A room booking will be cancelled if no member of the group has appeared 15 minutes after the scheduled start of the booking.
- If you know you will not be able to use the room at the specified time, please cancel the booking at the earliest opportunity so that the room can be reallocated to another group.
- You are allowed to take a small snack and drinks with you when you visit the library.
- The group work rooms are not available for class teaching.