Information on exams and doctorate
For exam preparation: Examination tool pre-clinical and clinical (AMBOSS)
- With AMBOSS a new learning system, cross programme and reference book is available.
The provider MiaMed describes AMBOSS as a digital compendium that concentrates the entire knowledge for medical students. It combines learning software and a reference book - to prepare for tests, final exams and the profession of a doctor.
Please log in the first time with your student e-mail address: ....(at)stud.uni-saarland.de
Initial registration must be made from the UdS' valid official IP range. (Ist im deutschen nicht gut nachvollziehbar, vermute man muss physisch auf dem Campus sein).
Afterwards you can also use AMBOSS via remote access from outside the UdS.
- Doctorate and Habilitation at the Medical Faculty of Saarland University
- Information from the Faculty of Medicine on obtaining a doctorate
- Information from the Faculty of Medicine on the German Habilitation
- Publication of your dissertation on the publication server of Saarland University
- Forms and instructions:
- Publication contract and declaration of conformity
- Guidelines for the publication of your doctoral thesis as a PDF file on SciDok
- Quick guide to the SciDok upload / How to do a SciDok upload
- Link to the publication server: SciDok
- Medline introduction for doctoral students:
You can make an appointment for an individual introduction here: